- Rough outline
- WRite draft one
- Edit for content ( potholes, missing storyline)
- Edit for consistency (blonde versus blue brunette, dark versus torch-lit)
- Edit for transitions, and lead sentences
- Proof for grammar
- Create covers (Canva) 6″ x 9″ paperback is easiest to work with, and don’t forget an e-book cover.
- Check for prices of similar books and decide on your price point
- fill out your author information
- Fill out your author information
- Upload your book
- Upload your cover
- Fill a book information
- Prove all three formats (on computer, iPhone, and iPad)
- Approve PDF, mobi, and ePub versions
- Push to all e-book sites available
- Download all three finished versions
- Create accounts for CreateSpace, Amazon, KDP, and SmashWords (especially if you want Books A Million)
- Get a paperback proof done. Read the entire thing.
- Make any edits in drafted digital, reapprove formats, and upload all of the new versions appropriately.
- It will take minutes to about a week to push out everywhere.
- Advertise! You can make great pictures with the Typorama app.